Sunday, September 8, 2013

MDS Feather Woodcuts


Today is the LAST day to register for September Scrap Mail
Make sure you email me today if you want to be included!

I had some time yesterday morning to just PLAY in my office. It was very nice! I got to mess around with an MDS download called Feather Wood Cuts. I merged them into the silhouette and cut them out! So easy!
Stamps: Dictionary, Another Thank You (Photopolymer)
Ink ad paper: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Basic Black (Staz On ink)
Other: Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Naturals Buttons, MDS, Silhouette Cameo, Feather Woodcuts. 

Stay tuned for more Feather projects in October! they are part of our Artisan materials! I have LOTS of ideas for them!


You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Register for Stamptastic!
It's online, so it's for everybody!






  



No comments:

Post a Comment