Saturday, September 21, 2013

Scrap Mail October

All of September's Scrap Mail went out this week and I was so excited to work on the next month. I LOVE creating thees! Scrapbooking is my first (paper crafting) love and it feels so good to put it back in the spotlight!

October's page focus is on Halloween, of course! And, lots of glitter!
WIth this month's Scrap Mail, you will receive the toil and Trouble Clear Mount Stamp Set. This page features a die cut title, hidden journaling, a skeleton banner, embossed embellishments and lots of glitter

Everything you see will be included in your kit, ready to go!
For all the specifics for my Scrap Mail Program, click HERE

The cost of the October Scrap Mail is $35, which includes shipping! 
Email me today to orders yours!

You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!



  



1 comment:

  1. Wow those are some gorgeous scrapbook pages, Erica! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete