Monday, September 2, 2013

September News

Hello and Happy Labor Day! I've got a quick little card for you today.
This was one of my Convention Samples from July. It features Hello Lovely. I adore this set!

Have you seen this new Envelope Punch Board?
Envelope Punch Board
Sqeeeeeaaaallll! I'm in love! This things makes creating unique envelopes so much easier than using the Simply Scored! It seriously is SO EASY!

Stampin' Up is also offering a discounted bundle. 
The Butterfly bundle includes: 
* Papillon Potpourri Clear-mount stamp set

* Bitty Butterfly Punch

Butterfly Wood-mount Bundle

And, I'm sweetening the deal by offering my Papillon Potpourri Project Planner at a discount!
Regular Price: $9. Sale price:$7!
Use discount code BUTTERFLYFUN

Also, you need to know about this month's Hostess Code!
You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Also, I have TWO extra Stamptastic kits! You can get them for $35 with site access. You can asi get the stamps, but you will have to order them and have them come to you directly 
It's online, so it's for everybody!


Make sure you order this month's Scrap Mail soon! The first 10 people will receive extra samples of the Autumn Tablescape Kit! September Scrap Mail is available through September 8!


  



1 comment: