Tuesday, September 10, 2013

thx! HSS #168

Good morning! It's Tuesday and time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!


I love a good color challenge and these bold colors really worked well for me!

I think I achieved a clean a simple loo here, don't you? I get excited when that happens because this is really not my strength!! 

Stamps: Positively Chevron, Wonderfall
Ink and Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Garden Green, Baked Brown Sugar
Other: Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die, Circle Cardlit (thx) and Linen Thread

Make sure you jump over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and check out what the other designers have come up with and them get busy using the colors yourself! Can't wait to see what you come up with! 


You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.




  



1 comment:

  1. Definitely CAS and so cool! Love that big chevron stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete