Sunday, September 15, 2013

Wild Times! Scrapbook Page SCIC #70

Good morning everyone! It's time for a little mid-month inspiration over at Stampin' Celebration!


I had alot of fun with this sketch and chose to use it as a scrapbook page sketch, but you could easily use it to make a card.
I pulled out some pictures from our Disney trip for this page. I had printed a 12X12 picture using MDS when we got back and hadn't done anything with it. I pulled it out and used it as my background paper. I chose a picture that was of the Savannah, you can see the giraffes in the background. I pulled in more detailed pictures to use on top of it. 

 I thought this was a the perfect subject to use the MDS Woodcut Feathers I have fallen in love with! I merged the MDS SVG file into the Came Silhouette and cut them on Co'ordination Cardstock. I sanded them a little as well. I created the title the same way. I used the "negative" of the letters and layered it over perfect Polka Dot DSP. 

You can check out the rest of the SCIC team by clicking through the blogs here: 
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs (You are Here)
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Nina Dee - Deesigns by Nina Dee
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles
Make sure you hop over to Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge and link up your creation as well!



You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.




  



2 comments:

  1. great project ! lovely done
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the photo background and the feathers are a great touch! :)

    ReplyDelete