Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Pop & Place

We've got a special edition of the Artisan Blog Hop this week! We are all featuring the new 

It's so cute y'all! It is this sweet little book of yummy tags that you can pop right out and use! No diecut or punch required!! 

OK, so my first go around with Pop & Place was a card. 
So first, let me tell you how nice it is not to have to die cut everything! the large polkadot shape was popped right out of the kit. I inked the edges, added some piercing and popped it on my card. I added some Season of Style DSP and Glimmer Cardstock and then a beautiful snowflake from Festive FLurry, I topped it off by another stamp and shape from the Pop & Place kit. Cute, right! 


I think you will love the Pop & Place kit. It's great for the quick and handy gift tag need of any busy mom these days! Or, if you are an experienced scrapper or stamper, it's nice to have new embellishments and stamps to add to your arsenal! So, if you haven't already, order it today! 

Next on the hop is my sweet friend Jane Lee. I can't wait to see what she has cooked up for us this week! 





**This week only, I will be listing the links to the first 4 projects!! 
Make sure you're signed up!!**
Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!





  



6 comments:

  1. Love that you used your snowflake as red. You are so smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...love what you did with the piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous! Love the ribbon and the glimmer paper for sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is so pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete