Friday, October 11, 2013

Bite Me.. Again!! FMU131

Happy Friday everybody! Are you ready for another Friday Mash Up!?

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "the Sketch."
  2. Create a "Spooky" project.
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Spooky project using the above sketch. "
I once again, pulled out the Bite Me set. LOVE this funny little halloween set! 

I used the stencil from the Build a Banner Kit. I love using that stencil for thing other than the banners! i inked it with a Dauber and Whisper WHite ink. I embossed the spider web in Clear Embossing Powder on the Basic Black cardstock  A few Pumpkin Pie banners, the sentiment and a button finish it off. Pretty easy!

Make sure you hop over to TFMU to see what the other designers have created. Hope you will link up with us this week!

Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects begins next week and it's ONLY for my mailing list!



Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!


.



  



4 comments:

  1. Fun use of the new set. Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute.. I love how those polka dots look in the background! Cute Spiderweb too!

    ReplyDelete