Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Joy to The World (SCIC#71)

 It's October 15 already! Holy Cow! Are you ready for halloween! Eek! I've got some much to do!! The 15th also means it's time for the mid-month inspiration at Stampin' Celebration!
I love this sketch! I love making things with repeated patterns. :-)

I had this idea for this card, but had to see if these tinky star punches were still available! Awesome, tehy are! Did you know there are Christmas things from last year's catalog that are not in this year's catalog, but still for available for order? You can see them here. These little star punches are one of them!
Stamps: Joy to the World
Ink and Paper: Cherry Cobbler DSP, Gold Foil Cardstock, Whisper White
Other: 1: Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Star Punch, Basic Rhinestones

Make sure you hop over to SCIC and check out what the other designers have for you and then link up your own creation! You have until the 25th. 


Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!





  



1 comment:

  1. What a cute card, Erica! I love the gold foil paper!

    ReplyDelete