Monday, October 7, 2013

October Stamp Club

This month at stamp club, we are CASEing two of my fellow Artisans! These projects were just too good to ignore!! I had to make them as well!

The first is from Mercedes Webber. I adore how she made a non Halloween card, but still staked in the theme of spooky and creepy!! Mercedes card was perfect and I only tweaked it a tad. I was excited for my club ladies to use the Envelope Punch Board to create a file folder card!


The second project is straight from Connie Collins! I LOVE how she fancied up the Pumpkin Pie Goodie Gear kit. So, we copied her almost exactly as well!!

Thank you Mercedes and Connie for providing us with such spectacular inspiration this month!! :-) We also made a scrapbook page, but I forgot to take a picture of it! I will have it for you at the end of the week. 


Did you know that you can be a part of my Stamp Club even if you do not live in the area!? Yep, I have a long distance option! Email me if you are interested in details! 


Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects begins next week and it's ONLY for my mailing list!

October Scrap Mail available until October 8. 
Email me to get yours!
TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY!!

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!





  



1 comment: