Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Winter Frost Snowflake Bag

Welcome to the Wednesday Wow Artisan Blog Hop. I hope you are gearing up for Thanksgiving! I know I am ready for the break!! Tonight I have a project for you that once again uses the Festive Flurry Stamps and matching Framelits. They are my FAVORITE!!


I created a a simple 2-5-7-10 Bag out of Winter Frost DSP. I used the framelits to cut a window. I also cut another snowflake from Silver Cardstock and layered it in the box. I added a window sheet to the inside front panel. 



 I stamped the snowflakes in coordinating colors and added them as a tag to the top of the bag. i finished them off with some gorgeous Silver Ribbon and a Frosted Finishes Embellishment.


Ok, you are off to my spectacular friend Jane Lee. Check her out, leave her some love and keep on hoppin'! See ya next week! 


BIG SALE Nov 20-Dec 1. Plus, I'm giving away a FREEBIE with your order!


Order by December 8!


Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!


  



4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful gift bag - love the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I am drooling all over my table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish Santa would bring me more time so I could case this! So impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, how did you make that gorgeous bag? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete