Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Special- Double Punches!!

Happy Black Friday! Are you looking for bargains today? I had hubby out till 2 am last night searching high and low for the best deals. Today, we're on the road back to Texas. But, I didnt' forget to offer something fun for you!

DOUBLE PUNCHES 
Today until midnight on any order $30 (pre tax and shipping) or more!

Also, don''t forget that there are MANY things on sale right now at Stampin' Up:


Holiday Sale

And, I'm giving away a Christmas Project Planner of your choice with a $35 order. 

Most importantly, don't forget to use the Housetss Code!!! :-)

Order by December 8!


Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment