Friday, November 22, 2013

Gingham and Kraft... (FMU137)

Hey hey everybody! We've got a  TWO WEEK challenge for you at The Friday Mash Up! We know you will be busy with holiday things, so we're giving you two weeks to play along! No excuses! ;-) When I chose this challenge, I chose two of my very favorite things; Gingham and Kraft! I use both of these alot during the holidays. They are simple and classic!


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Gingham."
  2. Create a project using "Kraft or Crumb Cake. "
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "with Gingham & Kraft."


I created the gingham background by inking up my striped embossing folder. I LOVE doing this! If you haven't done it yet, give it a try! I find using my brayer on the folder is the cleanest way. The stamp is from Christmas Messages. 

OK, make sur eyou hop over to The Friday Mash Up and see what the other ladies have come up with.


Order by December 8!
Use the Hostess Code between now and December 2!! I will draw names for the Hostess Benefits on December 2! Free Stuff!! Hooray! (Plus, choose a FREE project Planner with qualifying order!)
Remember, choose me, Erica Cerwin, as your Demo and enter the code in the right hand bottom corner of your shopping cartShop NOW!

Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!






  



1 comment:

  1. I would like to sign up for your mailing list... is it possible if I'm not on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete