Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Pictures with Santa Banner

 Welcome to the Wednesday Wow Artisan Blog Hop!
It's the second round of our December box projects and I am loving what our team has come up with
This week, I am sharing with you a Picture With Santa banner I made using the Season of Style DSP and Journaling Tags. As the base, I used some wooden banner pieces I picked up at a local wood store in Salt Lake City last summer. 
 I covered each of the wooden banners with the Season of Style DSP and embellished them with a few of the larger Season of Style Journaling cards and stamps (A Banner Christmas and Christmas Messages)
Now, one of the banners features a great big santa face. I pulled one of the digital journaling cards into my e-cutter (the one with Santa and the speech bubble I believe.) I cut out the pieces in SU cardstock and pieced him together. His beard is curled strips of paper. 

  I also used some of the smaller journaling cards in between the larger banner pieces. I dressed them up a bit with stamps (this one is from Very Merry Tags) and Cherry Cobbler Twine

There are many other little embellishments on this banner including punches and clothespins and ribbon! Oh, and in the image below you can see the Wonderful Wreath stamp. There is just so much to mention!


I hope you've enjoyed my Pictures with Santa banner. It's such a fun decoration to have and I can't wait to add this year's picture!


Ok, so your on to my lovely friend Jane Lee. Make sure to leave her some love on her blog and then check out all the other amazing ladies as well! Hope you have a GREAT Wednesday! 


Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!


  




5 comments:

  1. you never cease to amaze me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I left a comment, but then it just disappeared...so here we go again. I love everything you create...you totally amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes you smile - SOS cards and tags are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaw on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing job Erica!

    ReplyDelete