Monday, December 2, 2013

Pink Buckaroo Cyber Monday Sale


1. Receive FREE Shipping (in the form of a Pay Pal refund from me within 24 hours) on any order that uses Hostess Code 33W2C6MY.

2. Receive a FREE Christmas Project Planner via email from me (see them HERE.)

3. Receive a FREE bundle of Stampin’ Up goodies valued at $25 in the mail!

4. Be entered to win Hostess Benefits on this order! (Free Stuff of your choosing!)

5. $5 off of $25 Gift Certificates. (These must be redeemed through me.) 

Please allow me to 24-48 hours to respond to your purchases (I’m a teacher in real life!!)
If you don’t hear from me, please contact me.
You MUST use the hostess code 33W2C6MY.


Things to remember:
*Stampin’ Up has Cyber Monday DOOR BUSTERS available only today. See them HERE.
*The entire Stampin’ Up Holiday Sale ends today! See it HERE.
*Check out SU’s Weekly Deals HERE.
*If you are over Christmas already, check out our new Valentine products HERE.
*The very last 25th Anniversary Stamp Set has been released. See it HERE.
*See everything NEW HERE.
*Clearance Rack can be seen HERE.
*Digital Downloads can qualify you for this as well!! See them HERE!

Happy Shopping!!!!


Order by December 8!


Make sure you have subscribed to my mailing list! 
12 Weeks of Christmas projects is in full swing and it's ONLY for my mailing list!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment