Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A CASE from Leadership (CC177)

Hello everybody! It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge! This week, we have three colors that I LOVE! Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush are my go to for Valentine's this year! 


My card is a total CASE from Leadership. Shelli Gardner, our CEO and cofounder, did a card just like this on stage the last day. I loved it! I knew I wanted to remake it and when I saw this week's colors, I knew it would be perfect! 

This set is called Banner Bash and is not available YET. But, you can get it for FREE starting January 28. It is part of the Sale A Bration catalog. It also has a coordinating punch! The punch is perfect for all the little banners I use! If you'd like a SAB brochure, please email me and I will mail you one! 
Make sure you check out the other Design Team beauties at HSS!

Speaking of FREE, don't forget, I am giving away the things I got at Leadership this past weekend!

Language of Love, High Tide, Geometrical, Love You To The Moon, Triangle Punch

How can you get one for free? Well, you have to help me with one of my challenges!
If you are a NEW to me customer, meaning you've never ordered Stampin' Up product from me or my online Stampin' Up store, and you place a minimum $30 order, you get to choose one of these for free! (I will mail it to you separately)

Make sure to choose me, Erica Cerwin, as your Demo or use Hostess Code D3K39XJW and it will choose me by default. 

You can place you order online from anywhere in the US and the product will come directly to you. Digital Download orders count too!! 
As soon as I receive confirmation of your order, I will email you to find out which one you want and get it in the mail the next day.

Also, TOMORROW is the last day to register for the Stamptastic Kit!! 
Live on February 1, or anytime after that.

15 Tutorials $15

Order by January 10!





  



1 comment:

  1. Super cute idea! Love how you used the punch with the paper and did a double banner!

    ReplyDelete