Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Gold, Gold, Gold!

Hello everyone and welcome to the second Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog hop of 2014! I loved everything from last week. this boxx might just be my favorite ever!

 Today, I am focusing on GOLD! Yes, it's very hot right now! It took me a little while to accet, but I am fully on board the Gold train now!


This card was created for my fellow Artisan Jane. She was my secret Santa and I used all the gold goodies from our box to make her card. 

I cut the feathers with the e-cutter. they are from my favorite Feathered Woodcuts MDS download. I embossed the tips with gold embossing powder.

I added some gold washi tape inside! I love to fancy up the inside of a card. Too bad I have to add my horrible handwriting! Yuck! 

I included the gold clothespin holding the hello sentiment from Perfect Pennants stamp set. I embossed it with white embossing powder on Basic Black cardstock.  


The star of the show has to be the envelope I made using the Envelope Punch Board. This paper is called Gold Fancy Foil Embossed Vellum. Love it! I cut her name out again on my e-cutter. I used the negative image and placed Gold Foil Cardstock behind it. 

Ok, so now it's time for you to hop over to Jane's blog!!  Go check out her lovely creations and leave her a little love! Thanks for stopping by!  


15 Tutorials $15

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Lucky Jane! It's beautiful Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I've always been attracted to yellow gold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe! I LOVE everything about this card! I am so jealous of Jane right now. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWSERS! Lovin all the gold and e-cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, Erica! It was so nice to meet you personally at Leadership. I enjoyed getting to chat with you at lunch. I just LOVE these weekly blog hops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god... don't you just want to take those gold feathers and throw them in the air just like were dollar bills? HA!

    ReplyDelete