Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Valentine Guitar


 Hey everybody! It's the last week of the January "box of goodies" and I am sad. i have used this box like crazy!! Full of amazing things! I hope you have gotten your hands on some of these yummy stamps and paper. 

My last project was created with Valentine's Day in mind. I was inspired by my husband actually!

It's so hard to create a valentine for a guy!! Seriously, it's hard!! But my guy loves his guitar and so I thought I needed to make him a guitar valentine!

These were so fun to make! they are 3D and hold candy/notes/treats inside.

Here is the "guy version."

And the "girl version." Of course, it HAD to be pink!

The little layer of goodies on each is from many different things. The Starburst Sayings stamp set, Wood Accents Embellishments and Kaleidoscope DSP. 

This one has the arrow from the On Film Framelits, the banner stamp from Perfect Pennants and another Wood Accent. 

I'm thinking this girl version needs to be my new Pink Buckaroo Logo.. ;-) 
If you want the tutorial for these guys, plus 14 others, they are available in my 

Ok, it's time to hop along to the rest of the amazing Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team. Next up is the uber talented Jane Lee! Thanks for stopping by!


Free with a Sale A Bration order 
or $16

15 Tutorials $15

Order by February 8!

All you need to create your own Scrapbook pages!


February 1

  



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Erica! I love this. You are so consistently clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete