Friday, January 31, 2014

Banner Blast Scrapbook Page

Good Friday morning my friends! TGIF!

Today I am showing you a scrapbook page that features Banner Blast, a free stamps et you can get during Sale A Bration. 
Banner Blast is by far my favorite and most used set from SAB for sure. I've haad a banner obsession for years, and this set is just another way to feed my obsession! And, the best part is, there is a matching punch! Hooray!

The title was cut with my e-cutter and is from the Moments Ago digital download (MDS.)  It is an SVG which makes it a cinch to merge into the Cameo and cut out of the exact same color paper as the rest. A few buttons and a flower, and your done! Awesome!

This card is part of the Leadership Display Boards. All of the Artisan's helped to make them. 
Make sure you keep checking  the other Artisan's blogs 
as they post their Leadership samples as well!
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos (You Are Here)
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere 
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes


Free with a Sale A Bration order 
or $16

15 Tutorials $15

Order by February 8!

All you need to create your own Scrapbook pages!


February 1

  



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scrapbook page Erica - great use of Banner Blast to frame your gorgeous photo. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhh......I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS!!! Another AMAZING creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please tell me what color you used for the lighter shade of pink in this page? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a 6x6 or 12x12 page? I'm trying to figure out the circle size because I want to make this page! It's beautiful!!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete