Sunday, January 12, 2014

Free Stamp Sets!! Hurry before they're all gone!

I'm home from Leadership! And I am sick as a DOG! 
I have no voice and can't stop coughing. Boo!! 
So, super quick post today. 

I am giving  ALL OF THIS away!
Most of it I received free at Leadership and already own it. 
My loss, your gain! 
Language of Love, High Tide, Geometrical, Love You To The Moon, Triangle Punch

How can you get one for free? Well, you have to help me with one of my challenges!
If you are a NEW to me customer, meaning you've never ordered Stampin' Up product from me or my online Stampin' Up store, and you place a minimum $30 order, you get to choose one of these for free! (I will mail it to you separately)

Make sure to choose me, Erica Cerwin, as your Demo. 

You can place you order online from anywhere in the US and the product will come directly to you. Digital Download orders count too!! 
As soon as I receive confirmation of your order, I will email you to find out which one you want and get it in the mail the next day.

Only a few more days to register!!
February 1



15 Tutorials $15





  



No comments:

Post a Comment