Friday, January 17, 2014

Geometrical Flags


Today I am showing you another sample from the Leadership Display Boards. I love this card and think it might be my favorite from the group I made. 

The triangles make the cutest little flags, don't they? I stamped each on the same color card stock as ink. SO, Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock. This makes them really POP. I adhered them on toothpicks with Crystal Effects (yes, the world's strongest glue!!). And that Basic Black Chevron Paper is a perfect base for the pop of color. 

Easy Peasy!!

Make sure you check out all the Leadership Board Samples from my fellow Artisan Design Team
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos (You Are Here)
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere 
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes



15 Tutorials $15

February 1
Online Access Still Available!

  



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you combine lots of bright colors with the b/w! It always looks so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little pennants and a fantastic use of the set!

    ReplyDelete