Sunday, January 26, 2014

See Ya Later- Sale A Bration 2014

Hey everybody!! It's a BIG WEEK for all of my stamp lovin' friends!!
It's the beginning of Sale A Bration!!
Starting Tuesday January 28, for every $50 you spend, 
you can choose 1 thing from the Sale A Bration catalog
for FREE!!!

FREE Stuff!

Yep- FREE!!!
My favorite four letter word.... FREE!!
I LOVE Sale A Bration!

Today, I'm showing off one of those cute things you can get for FREE. It's a little stamp from See Ya Later that you can get for... yep, you guessed it, FREE!!! 
I made this little box for the boards at Leadership a few weeks ago. I had so much fun playing with this little gator. This paper, frmo Birthday Basics, reminds me of alligator skin. So, I thought it was perfect!

This box was made with the Envelop Punch Board. And, I found the tutorial on Pootles blog. Thanks Pootles!


So, do you want some FREE stuff??? Yea you do! 
I also want to mention that if you have ever considered becoming a Demo, or just buying the kit and gettin' the discount (hey, most of us bought the kit just for the discount, it's OK!), Sale A Bration is a great time to do that! For $99, you get $150 of stuff!! So, if you've ever wanted the Big Shot, or the markers or another big ticket item, think about it. You would get $50 in... FREE stuff. And we can talk about the commitment. Really, it's not a big deal. Plus, I can show you how to use it to supplement your income if you're interested in that too!!  Give it some thought!

So, to thank all my wonderful customers, I am giving EVERYBODY who places a $50 order through me during Sale A Bration, a FREE, exclusive, brand new Project Planner!! Y'all, it's so cute! 10 3D projects!! 
And did I mention FREE????


Yep, Sale A Bration really is the BEST time of the year! :-)


This card is part of the Leadership Display Boards. All of the Artisan's helped to make them. 
Make sure you keep checking  the other Artisan's blogs 
as they post their Leadership samples as well!
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos (You Are Here)
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere 
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes

15 Tutorials $15

1 comment: