Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sweet Scrapbook Page (SCIC75)

I've got another scrapbook page today! Yay! I love finding the time to knock these out. I created this page for this month's Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge. Isn't it cute?? Not your typical Valentine colors. 

This page was created mostly with my Cameo. All of it is still Stampin' Up paper and supplies. 
The front paper is Tempting Turquoise cardstock which I stamped with a circle stamp. The next layer is from Gingham garden, and the yellow layer is from Quarterfancy Specialty DSP. The very back row are heart punches I merged together in MDS and cut with my Cameo. 

The title is from You Are So Nice digital download. I merged it in to my Cameo and cut it on coordinating cardstock. I stamped the letters of SWEET with the tiny heart from the Heartfelt Sayings stamp set. The arrow is from the Love is All Around download.
I did thicken the words and create a shadow for the word sweet. If you need to see a few e-cutter tutorials, I have them all listed HERE

To create the layers, I started with the larges circle first and cut that, then resized it and cut it again and resized it one more time and cut. I put the largest circle on top and layered all of them with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you hop on over to Stampin Celebration and check out what my friends have created. We hope you will play along with us as well! 

Free with a Sale A Bration order 
or $16

15 Tutorials $15

Order by February 8!

All you need to create your own Scrapbook pages!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment