Saturday, March 8, 2014

L is for Luck! (Occasions Alphabet)

Good morning! I'm up early this morning to prepare for my downline meeting. We call ourselves The Sweet Stampede. And I am thrilled to see how much we've grown over the last couple of months!

I decided o make a cute little treat for my girls who come this morning. I think it will be a fun way to kick off our quarterly meeting.

I created the four leaf clover on the Cameo. It's actually an MDS file from Luck O' the Irish. The sentiment is from Occasions Alphabet. 

 

The body of the treat holder was created with the tag Topper Punch. Don't worry, a tutorial is coming!

Don't the rolos make perfect gold pieces? And yes, many rolos were injured in the making of these treats.... EEK!! 

If you'd like to be a member of my team, I'd love to have you! In fact, I'll even drop one of these in the mail for YOU!! You can be a lucky lady who takes advantage of the FREE $50 you get when you purchase the Demo kit! If you are interested, please read my testimony or email me and let's chat about just how easy and fun it is!
If you are ready to sign up, click here

Also, remember, today is the LAST day to sign up for March's Scrap Mail!! 
March 2014
Featuring Perfect Pennants

Sale A Bration is a great time to get a Big Shot! 
Or, anything you've been wanting!

Free with a Sale A Bration order 
or $16


  



No comments:

Post a Comment