Saturday, March 15, 2014

L is for Luck! (Occasions Alphabet)

Good morning everybody! Wow! What a wonderful response yesterday to my new Project Planner! You guys are so good to me!! I am so happy that many of you shared with me how much you love it. It makes all those hours so worth it!! :-)

Today is our Mid-Month inspiration at Stampin' Celebration. We've got a simple sketch for you this time. 


I decided to go green since it's almost St. Pattys day. this card isn't necessarily for St. Pattys day, but it definitely has that feel!

The stamp is from the Occasions Alphabet and the embossing folder is called Alphabet Press. I inked the folder with a brayer before I embossed my Gumball green paper. The shamrock is an MDS file that I cut on my Silhouette. 

I'm also playing along this morning with the crew over at the Color Q!
 
12 3D Spring related Flower Projects
Step by Step instructions with full color pictures along the way!
$13
Start creating now!
Project Planner Store.
See details for ALL my Project Planners HERE


Sale A Bration is a great time to get a Big Shot! 
Or, anything you've been wanting!



  



1 comment:

  1. The green background looks fantastic - I love it! Have been so tempted by that embossing folder...a perfect good luck card! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete