Friday, March 7, 2014

Perfect Pennants

Hello everyone and Happy Friday!! Whoo hoo! It's the last day before Spring Break for me! I can't wait! I have so many fun Stampin' related plans over the next week. I can't wait!

Today I have a card I made last weekend... just for fun! It seems lately I am creating only for a requirement or deadline. But last Sunday I was all caught up and got to just PLAY!

Isn't this color combo great! It's Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit and Basic Black. The stamps I used are World Map and Perfect Pennants. I also used the Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Fresh Prints DSP, Linen Thread, In Color Stack DSP and a couple of Candy Dots. 

I was inspired by the sketch at Sweet Sunday and last week's color challenge at Color Q


Sweet Sunday Sketch #209 ColourQ 230

Thanks for stopping by today. I have Stamp Club tonight and my Sweet Stampede get together tomorrow so I have lots of other projects to show you in the next few days as well! Have a GREAT Friday! 

Sale A Bration is a great time to get a Big Shot! 
Or, anything you've been wanting!

Free with a Sale A Bration order 
or $16

15 Tutorials $15


  



No comments:

Post a Comment