Saturday, March 1, 2014

Petite Petals just in time for Spring! (SCIC76)

Hello everybody! It's March 1st! hooray!! I love the first day of March as it always means spring is truly just around the corner! I know we all are ready for spring this year! 

To get us out of the winter doldrums, we have a beautiful spring themed inspiration picture for you today at Stampin' Celebration. 

If you love purple, you will love this challenge! i'm not a huge purple fan but I still love it! LOL! I pulled out my new flower stamps and punches and got to work!

I used Simple Stems and Petite Petals as well as En Francais for the flower background and the Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set. I also used the Pansey and Petite Petals punches.  

I doubled up the flowers and sewed between them. I inked the edges and then added them to the card front with Dimensionals. Candy Dots were the perfect flower centers.

Make sure you hop over to Stampin' Celebration and check out what the other ladies have come up with. We hope you feel inspired and will play along!


Sale A Bration is a great time to get a Big Shot! 
Or, anything you've been wanting!

Free with a Sale A Bration order 
or $16

15 Tutorials $15


  



No comments:

Post a Comment