Sunday, March 16, 2014

Watercolor Wonder and Happy Watercolor


A year ago, yes a YEAR ago, I was asked to create some samples for the following falls' Founder's Circle. I was told the product I was getting was from next year's (current) Occasions Catalog!! How exciting!! I couldn't wait to get that top secret box!

When it came, one of the things inside was the Happy Watercolor stamp set. It was fun to create with something that had never been seen before! it was also CHALLENGING!!

This is the scrapbook page I created with Watercolor Wonder, Happy Watercolor DSP and the Ampersand embossing folder. Lots of paint splatter and smears. The best part is that SU sent it back to me after Founders Circle so I get to keep it! Yay! Hope you like it... I've got several other samples to show you in the weeks to come from a YEAR ago! LOL! 

Have a great Monday!

12 3D Spring related Flower Projects
Step by Step instructions with full color pictures along the way!
$13
Start creating now!
Project Planner Store.
See details for ALL my Project Planners HERE


Sale A Bration is a great time to get a Big Shot! 
Or, anything you've been wanting!



  



No comments:

Post a Comment