Friday, March 21, 2014

What does the fox say?

Good Friday morning everyone!
 I hope you have had a wonderful week! 
We have had some beautiful spring weather finally! 
In San Antonio it goes from cold to hot with out much of transition... So, now you get to hear me complain about the heat...LOL!

Today I am sharing a card a made a while back for a magazine call. It did not get chosen, so now I get to share it with you!
The cute fox was an MDS file cut on my E-Cutter as was the chevron. I embossed his tail with Gold Embossing Powder! It makes him a little fancy, don't ya think? I used twine for his whispers and a glimmer brad for his nose! I used the Just Saying stamp set as well as coordinating framelits. I also used a little Watercolor Wonder Washi tape. 

A couple of things to make you aware of:

I am working on April's Scrap Mail. I'm having a hard time getting it just right, but I will hopefully have it ready this weekend!


If you have purchased the Flower Frenzy Project planner, I've made some corrections and you can redownload it from your original link that was emailed to you. 

New Paper Pumpkin Refills are available! Check the all out here! And, if you haven't signed up for My Paper Pumpkin, what are you waiting for???


12 3D Spring related Flower Projects
Step by Step instructions with full color pictures along the way!
$13
Start creating now!
Project Planner Store.
See details for ALL my Project Planners HERE

Featuring So Very Grateful
Registration Open through April 12



  



2 comments:

  1. I love that song, and your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card!!! Makes me wish I had a cutter!!! You might consider making kits with the pieces already cut. I for one would be interested!!!

    ReplyDelete