Friday, April 25, 2014

Blendabilities and Backyard Basics

TGIF! Do NOT forget today is the last day for FREE shipping! I ordered  bunch of prints in MDS last night. Those are free shipping too!


 So here is another fun stamp I used to practice with my new Blendabilities. They are Stampin' Up's new alchohol ink markers! I LOVE them!
Sadly, this stamp is on the Retirement List. It is from Backyard Basics (which has already sold out!!.) I love this little egg. but, I am sure SU will have something great to take it's place...
I also used the Dictionary Stamp on Watercolor Paper. I spritzed it with water to make it have that fuzzy look. 

If you did not do the Artisan Blog hop yesterday, make sur eyou go back and enter all of our giveaways!




Flower Frenzy
Happy Hexagon
Papillon Potpourri 



  



1 comment:

  1. Look at you go girl...with those Blendabilities! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete