Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hello, Sailor!

 What a BUSY weekend. My husband said it best today "I can't wait to go back to work so I can get some rest!" Ha! Spring is always so busy. 

This year, we are also preparing for the upcoming Stampin' Up Western Carribean Cruise. I am not only taking hubby, but also my three girls! That means A LOT of preparations need to be made! 

So, with that being said, I have the beach, and the ocean and sailing on the brain. When I saw the sketch at The Sweetest Thing today, I thought immediately of a nautical theme!


I'm really getting alot of use out of the Hello, Sailor stamp set in the Occasions catalog. It's a fun one! In fact, my Artisan post this week showcase this set as well. I "eyeballed" the wheels. They were pretty easy to line up. They aren't perfect, but, really, who's looking at them? i think your eye goes right to the cluster of cuteness, does it not?

The anchor is from the Anchors Away digital download. I cut it on my E-Cutter in Silver Foil Cardstock.  I tore a little Crumb Cake paper and crimped it followed by some inking. I wrapped some linen twine into a loop and layered them on top of some Real Red DSP. The anchor was attached with Glue Dots and the sentiment then followed. It is from Bitty Banners. 

Here is the sketch that spurred my creativity today. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a survivable Monday!!



12 3D Spring related Flower Projects
Step by Step instructions with full color pictures along the way!
$13
Start creating now!
Project Planner Store.
See details for ALL my Project Planners HERE

Featuring So Very Grateful
Online access still available


  



2 comments: