Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Simply Stars

Oh. My. Goodness. 
Last night's Catalog Premier was Ah-mazing!!
 I can not tell you how much fun it was!! 
And, I don't think I mentioned it here, I was asked to be the Premier helper at the San Antonio event. So, I got to arrive early and help check people in. That was fun too! The best part?? I got all the leftover prize patrol stamp sets and ink AND left over catalogs!!!! What, what!!!! Yes, I was dying!!!!

I spent an hour after I got home going over the catalog, but still need to spend some time loving on it before I feel like I've really seen it all. If you want me to reserve a copy for you next month, email me and let me know! 

Today's card feauturs the Simply Stars set that is retiring. i was very, very sad about this set. But, now that I've seen what kind of "star goodness" is in the new catalog, I'm quite alright letting it go! And, good news about the Hip Notes set- it's in the new catalog!! yay! I love this set. Especially the "Oh Snap" stamp! Anyhow, this card also features the Dictionary stamp (love) and the On Film Framelits (love, love.)

Ok, I think I am a little delirious this morning. So tired... Hope you have a wonderful day!



Flower Frenzy
Happy Hexagon
Papillon Potpourri 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment