Monday, April 7, 2014

Sweetie Pie Stamp Club Card

Good morning everyone!

Stampin Up release two new Photopolymer sets recently called Sweetie Pie and Sweetie Pie Frames. They were actually hand drawn by a SU home office employee! How cool! I loved them and ordered them immediately!!
We used them this weekend at my Stamp Club. They were a big hit! 

This is actually a tad different from what we made. I added the frame later to see that it would look like. The frame was actually stamped on the white background paper and the little face was stamped on a smaller piece and placed behind the larger piece after I cut out the center. I actually used my 1 1/4" square punch to get most of it cut out and finished it off with my Paper Snips (small scissors.) It was very easy. 

I used a Blender Pen to color in her face with Crisp Cantaloupe and her hair was Soft Suede. 
I love these stamp sets! Make sure you get yours before they are done!

Only TWO more days to reserve your
Available until April 9
Email me to reserve yours. 


12 3D Spring related Flower Projects
Step by Step instructions with full color pictures along the way!
$13
Start creating now!
Project Planner Store.
See details for ALL my Project Planners HERE

Featuring So Very Grateful
Registration Open through April 12





  



No comments:

Post a Comment