Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tag Topper Punch Treat Holders

I can't stop making these little guys! It started with St. Patrick's Day and now I am making them all over the place! I even included them in my Flower Frenzy Project Planner! Here is the version you can find there.


Here is the St. Patty's Day Version:

And the Easter, Artisan Blog Hop Version:



I also came up with a closed version that holds a Bath and Body Hand Sanitizer of travel shower gel/lotion.

 If you would like step by step directions to both of these, you can get them in my Flower Frenzy Project Planner:

12 3D Spring related Flower Projects
Step by Step instructions with full color pictures along the way!
$13

Start creating now!
Project Planner Store.
See details for ALL my Project Planners HERE

Featuring So Very Grateful
Registration Open through April 12

Available until April 9
Email me to reserve yours. 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment