Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Vivid Vases and Blendabilities

Happy tuesday my friends! Did you get you retirment order placed yesterday? Don't wait!!! Everything on the list is while supplies last! And, it's free shipping through Friday! What are you waiting for! Plus, there's this:

Ok, on to today's Hand Stamped Sentiment's Challenge. It's a fabulous sketch! 



And, I pulled out my Vivid Vases stamp and played more with my new Blendabilities (available for ordering soon!)
I'm having way too much fun with these!! I am really getting the hang of them. I am compiling a helpful hints list for you as well. I will have a video soon I hope! I also used the Naturals Composition and Delightful Dozen, both of which are retiring! 

Be nice, I'm still learning! but, I am thrilled with the results so far. I feel like a real artist!! :-) And you will too!

Make sure to jump over to HSS and check out the other ladies' designs and then hook up with us! Have a great Tuesday!


Flower Frenzy
Happy Hexagon
Papillon Potpourri 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment