Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Catalog Kick Off Party

Good morning! It's back to work today after a long and wonderful weekend! Saturday morning, I held my annual Catalog Kickoff party and thought I'd share with you some pictures!


I was lucky enough to win the mustache framelit on the Cruise, so I used it to make a little display. I also make lots of In Color samples for everyone to see. 

Too bad my picture is out of focus! I found this saying on Pinterest somewhere and recreated it using  the In Colors. 


A few more display samples along with the star of the show, the 14-15 Stampin' Up Catalog!


I had to blur a few samples- they are for the upcoming convention displays!! :-)

I made several Hamburger Boxes and wrapped up a few old spools with the beautiful In Color Ribbon. 

A perk of being in my downline or in my club? A spiral bound catalog (in pink of course!!)

Ribbon Share sign ups (I will post those here next week!)

I also gave anyone who signed up for club or to host a workshop a free in color ink pad!
A make and take sample using Just My Type. It's a copy of a sample we saw at the SU Catalog Premier, I just changed the colors.
A few Just My Type display samples. This is a fun set!
And the In Color Bookmark Make and Take.
Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures once the even began! I always forget! It was so crazy!
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tonight with the Artisan Blog Hop! 
Have a great Tuesday!



Take advantage of the Retired List!
 Order Here.
Hostess Code: X7JNEXYJ


San Antonio Area
Catalog Kick off and Retirement BOGO party! You don't want to miss out on this GIANT sale!
For every $ you spend in the new catalog, you earn that much from my HUGE selection of retired stuff. For FREE!!!!
RSVP HERE



  



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Erica! Where do you have the pink spiral binding done? I do mine at Office Max and it's just boring black. :O( What a great perk for being in your club!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Britiney! I order them online and mu wonderful upline has a binding machine. She lets me come over and bind them all myself. Takes forever, but so worth it! :-)

      Delete