Friday, May 16, 2014

More Bang for Your Buck!

I've got LOTS of things in the works right now! 


In my attempt to finish year BIG (And earn next year;s trip to Hawaii) I am offering HUGE rewards for those who order from my store! If you are a long distance customer, no worries, I will mail your reward class! Order Here.

I'm working on a fabulous Creative retreat for September! 
A weekend long craft retreat! All meals, sleeping accommodations, 
SU tools, challenges, games and FUN!! 
Right now, it is only open to Club Members and my Downline. Space is very limited, but if you want me to put you on the waiting list if there are any paces left, email me

We've only got a few weeks left to get the retiring goodies from the current catalog! Click here to see what is still available! Remember, all items are "while supplies last!

And last, if you live in the San Antonio area, make sure you RSVP for next weekend's Catalog Kick off and Retirement BOGO party! You don't want to miss out on this GIANT sale!
For every $ you spend in the new catalog, you earn that much from my HUGE selection of retired stuff. For FREE!!!!
RSVP HERE

And last, I've come up with a special Make and take to show off this year's beautiful In Colors! Make sure you come to the Catalog Kick off to get one of your own!


Have a great weekend!!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment