Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spiral Spins

While I'm Away... SPECIAL

A few weeks ago, I did a class for a group of South Hill Design Ladies. Their logo resembles an image in the Spiral Spins set so closely, I thought i would be a great opportunity to help their business. Here is some of what we made:



After their orders came in, I made them each a thank you card or tag using the SPiral Spins stamp set as well to give them a few more ideas.
I love this card! I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch for the piece in the middle. The colors are Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black. 

If you like the Spiral Spins set, make sure you order it before June 2. After that, it will be gone for good! 

Thanks for stopping by today. It is my last day at sea and I will be headed home tomorrow. I can't wait to share all our pictures with you! 


Flower Frenzy
Happy Hexagon
Papillon Potpourri 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment