Saturday, May 3, 2014

While I'm away...

Happy Saturday! Guess what I'm doing right now? Flying to Florida on my way to the Stampin' Up Incentive Trip! Boy has it been a lot of work getting my family packed and ready, but now that we are on our way, I can't wait!!! 

While I am gone, I am offering you a special perk!
Between May 3 and May 11, I am giving double punches on all Stampin' Up orders over $60. 
So, spend $60, you get not two, but four punches! Spend $90, you get six punches, etc. 

And, I will also send you a new 14-15 Stampin' Up catalog when I get back!! 


Very important:
Make sure to enter Hostess Code X7JNEXYJ
to receive the double punches. 

I'm going to leave you today with a card I made this week to compare the new Blackberry Bliss In Color to some of the other purples we already have. 
Stamps: Work of Art (Sneak Peek)
Ink and Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss

Have a wonderful weekend!


Flower Frenzy
Happy Hexagon
Papillon Potpourri 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment