Sunday, June 8, 2014

#Hello

Now that school is out, I finally have time to PLAY with all the new stuff I got from the new catalog. One of my favorite new things is the 1/4" Cotton Ribbon. Wow! I didn't know what to expect, but I LOVE it!! It's thin... think stops of material... and flat. It lays very nicely on a card and will make it easy to mail. Today's card showcases three of the new Cotton Ribbon colors: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight. 

 The new stamp set is called #Hello and the new paper is called Sweet Taffy. It's full of BRIGHTS, my favorite color family!

If you are interested in getting some of the 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, a ribbon share is a great way! I am taking reservations for my first round of Product shares now! Click HERE for more details!




 Join Stampin' Up for only $50!



Take advantage of the Retired List!
 Order Here.
Hostess Code: X7JNEXYJ






  



2 comments:

  1. This card is sooooo FUN! #loveSURibbon #EricaMakesBombCards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creations are all so colorful, happy, and so very Erica! This one is no exception, and I am impressed by your perfectly aligned bows!

    ReplyDelete