Monday, June 2, 2014

Moonlight Mini Album

This weekend, my downline (Sweet Stampede), came over for a meeting to talk about all the new and upcoming things going on in the Stampin' up world. I always plan a fun Make and Take for them after the meeting. This time, we made this cute little mini album (based on an awesome swap I got on last month's incentive trip.)

 The colors are new in colors: Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. The DSP is called Moonlight and the stamp set is called Project Life Remember This.

It's a very simple accordant type binding and it really is super easy to put together. I always try to have something fun and new for my downline to try out. Remember, you can join SU and my team this onto for only $50!! Email me if you are interested! 

And, today is the day! the new Stampin' Up catalog goes live at 1:00 CST. I have lots of product shares to offer you as well. Check back for those soon! 

 Join Stampin' Up for only $50!



Take advantage of the Retired List!
 Order Here.
Hostess Code: X7JNEXYJ






  



3 comments: