Sunday, July 20, 2014

#hello and more Convention Display Boards

Are you tired of this set yet? I'm not! I LOVE it! This is another swap I made for my Stamp Club last week and for convention. It features the #hello and So Social sets!

Below is another version. I decided to go with the first one because it was a tad simpler and I like smile when I am making a million of them!


One of the things we all look forward to at convention are the Display Boards. I was blessed again to be asked to contribute to these amazing boards! Here are each of the boards as a whole and I will post closer up pictures of some of my favorites in the coming weeks. Also, check the link at the bottom for our Pinterest Board! 

These Display Boards feature the stamp sets we got while at convention as well as Project Life by Stampin' Up. 
 Seasonally Scattered


Amazing Birthday




Kinda Eclectic





To find the Pinterest Board where we will be posting up close pictures of all of our Display Board Projects, please click the image below!


Alright, that's all for me today. I. Am. So. Tired! 
Inspire, Create, Share 2014 was over the top fun and I desperately miss my friends... Only 364 more days until next year's convention! 
Wanna go with me!?!?! :-)




Coming Up Class (Live and To Go!)
Aug. 5, 6-8 PM


  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you for posting the display boards. I wasn't able to make it to convention this year. And miss getting images of all the display boards for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete