Friday, July 25, 2014

Project Life by Stampin Up Traditional Scrapbook Page

Happy Friday! Are you enjoying your summer? Although the heat hasn't been as bad (yet) as normal, I can say my morning runs have been pretty brutal. I think I am ready for FALL!

This morning I am showing you my very favorite project I created for the display boards at convention. I think the reason I love it so much is because of the colors! This was created completely from Project Life by Stampin' Up Everyday Adventure Cards. 

I placed a few of the larger cards down on a piece of 12 x 12 Whisper White Cardstock. Then I put my pictures (my girls on the cruise in May!) and added a smaller card on the right. 

Then, I just went to town with my Hexagon punch! I chose cards that had a solid color pattern and just punched away. I probably only used 4-5 whole cards (out of the 100!) I used the Typeset Die and one of these cards to punch the title. 

And, last, I added a PLxSU journal card. It again was from the same box!

And a few Crushed Curry Twine bows. Some of the hexagons were flat and some of them were popped up with Dimensionals. 
Obviously, this is not the intended use of the PLxSU cards, but I love to use them for MANY things in my craft room! :-)

Make sure you check out our Display Stampers board on Pinterest! 

The next group of Stamp Club to go is almost full! 
Hurry and sign up to get your spiral bound catalog! 

My next class, Teacher Gifts, is available in person or To go! 
Make sure you register before July 29! 


To see my complete upcoming calendar, click on my Calendar of Events tab at the top!



  

1 comment:

  1. Love how you incorporated Project Life cards in a traditional 12 x 12 layout. I absolutely LOVE the Project Life cards but I also love traditional scrapbooking..and I h ve LOTS of supplies to prove it :-) My goal is to be able to incorporate both as well!

    ReplyDelete