Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sweet Stuff (HSS191)

Good morning! It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!


I was in a pinch for time this week when I made this card so I used my Project Life by Stampin' Up Playground Cards as a starting point. The strip down the side is a card cut in half! 

The background stamp is called Handcarved and the sentiment is from  Sweet Stuff.

I added the cute little ballerina stamp to the inside. I colored it with my Blendabilities. I also added a strip of Washi Tape across the bottom. 

Make sure you check out the other designers at HSS and link up with us when you are done with your project!

And, don't forget today is the last day to register for my Teacher's Gift Class!

And if you are interested in learning more about Project Life, I have a Project Life class coming up as well. It is available to go for those who don't live in the San Antonio area! 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment