Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Great Outdoors (SCIC #82)

Hello again! Second post for today! 
It's July 1st and that means another brand new challenge at Stampin' Celebration! I love this challenge!

I pulled out The Great Outdoors and got to coloring with my Blendabilities!

Just love those Blendabilities! Stay tuned, they will be available to order very soon!
I also used lots of Hello Honey and Tangerine Tango DSP. Oh, and did you notice my stamping on Kraft paper! Yes, those lovely markers even color nicely on Kraft paper!!

Make sure you hop on over to SCIC to see what the other lovely ladies have in store for you! Have a great afternoon! 







 Join Stampin' Up for only $50!




 Order Here.
Hostess Code: X7JNEXYJ






  

1 comment:

  1. I love all the little details in your work. I hate camping but I love this card.

    ReplyDelete