Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Santa Stache (HSS192)

Good morning! It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another 
I took these colors as an opportunity to get my new Christmas stamps all inked up! 

This is probably my favorite Christmas stamp in all of the new Holiday Catalog (available Aug 28.)  Santa is colored with Blenadbailities and then I put Dazzling Details on all of the white parts where the little dotted lines are. I cut out his mustache with the coordinating framelit and popped it up with Dimensionals. He is so fun! 

Mak sure you stop by HSS to see what the other designers have come up with. 

If you'd like to learn more about Blendabilities, today is the last day to register for Blendabilities 101! Check out the details here and email me to register

Today is also the last day to register for my local class Simply Beautiful. We will be making 8 cards this Thursday. Make sure to RSVP today



August Scrap Mail available until August 14



  

No comments:

Post a Comment