Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Merry Everything and Trim the Tree (HSS195)

Hey guys! Sorry I have been a little MIA with my schedule of posts... I'm running around here like crazy trying to prepare for my upcoming trip and the super busy week I have as soon as I get back! Busy is good, but boy is it exhausting!

This week at Hand Stamped Sentiments, we have a sketch for ya. This is the one I actually did two weeks ago on ACCIDENT!! Grrrr.... Anyway, at least it was one less thing I needed to do this week! 


 I went full on Christmas with this crd! i LOVE the Trim the Tree Designer Series Pack in the Holiday Catalog. Look at these fabulous colors!
Stamps: Merry Everything bundle (with punch)
Don't forget to hop over to HSS and check out all the other lovely designs for our DT!


Tomorrow, I leave for the Stampin' Up Incentive Getaway in Washington D.C. My husband I decided that because he and I had just visited DC a few years ago, this would be a good opportunity to take just my oldest daughter and my mom! So, I am turning it into a fabulous girls weekend! I can't wait! I will try to post a few times while I am gone, but make sure you follow my Facebook page and Instagram to see all the fun things Stampin' Up has for us! 



Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 

Spooky Gifts Class
Last Day to RSVP is September 26!
Cost to attend in person: $45
Cost to get it "To Go" in the mail: $55
Both include both the Freaky Friends and Ghoulish Greetings Stamp Sets plus five projects and a tutorial PDF.
Email me to RSVP.
Super Saturday is your chance to get a jump start on your holiday crafting. Four classes, each offered in person or 
"To Go," will help you with your upcoming holiday needs!

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment