Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fancy Friday September


Hello from D.C.! I am here with my mom and oldest daughter on the SU getaway! We're having fun, but my feet are having issues... Old lady issues... sigh. I do better in flip flops, not these "coldish" weather closed up tight shoes. Blah!

Anyway, today is the September Fancy Friday Challenge! Here is our sketch:


I decided not to use my favorite Four Feathers stamp but instead use some new Washi Tape to make feathers I love making these! 

Ok, so I'll admit that I a sitting hear trying to think of the name of just ONE of these products and I'm drawing a blank. Ahhh! Seriously y'all! I have vacation brain. The stamp is form the FREE stamp set all hostess get in September and October. The Washi tape and Blackberry Bliss DSP are from the Holiday catalog. Gold Clothespin, Gold Ribbon, Gold Vellum Paper... And that's about it. Forgive me friends! ;-)

OK, you're off to Jane Lee's beautiful blog! Make sure to hop along to everyone else too! 
Have great weekend! 


Don't forget tomorrow (FRIDAY)  is the LAST day to register for my Spooky Gifts Class!

Last Day to RSVP is September 26!
Cost to attend in person: $45
Cost to get it "To Go" in the mail: $55
Both include both the Freaky Friends and Ghoulish Greetings Stamp Sets plus five projects and a tutorial PDF.
Email me to RSVP.

 Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 
Super Saturday is your chance to get a jump start on your holiday crafting. Four classes, each offered in person or 
"To Go," will help you with your upcoming holiday needs!

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  




5 comments:

  1. Love those feathers Erica! Hope you are enjoying your well-deserved vacation! We're going to be travelling together one day soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the feathers! And the little clothes pin. The small details really make this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! When your brain comes off vacation I would love to hear how you made the feathers, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are enjoying D.C.! I think that sentiment is from "and Many More" but I could be wrong. Lol!

    ReplyDelete