Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Simply Beautiful


My Simply Beautiful Card Class is normally the second Thursday of each month. This month, I've had to push it out a week because of my kids' school Open House. So, the next Simply Beautiful Card Class will be 
Thursday, September 18 from 6-8 PM. 

I've also decided to offer this class TO GO! Scroll down for details! 

This adorable Four Feathers card was inspired by a card created by the amazing Amy O'Neill  I used the "Gracias" stamp instead of the "Thank You" because 1. I love it, 2. Here in San Antonio, we say "gracias" as much as we say thank you!.
 This is one of the EIGHT cards we will make next Thursday.

This month, I am going to offer this class To Go
In order to get these cards (all eight!) in the mail from me is to place a $35 order between today and Tuesday, September 16. Those who attend my class in person get the cards for free if they place a minimum order, so I thought I would offer it to you, my online customers as well! 

Once you place your order, email me and let me know it was for this class and I will add you to the To Go list. The card packs will mail out next Friday.

 If you live in the San Antonio area, please email me to RSVP so I will have enough materials for you as well! 

RSVP deadline is September 16.

Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here!
What to Washi
RSVP by September 13 



September Scrapmail available through September 14
Email me to reserve yours!

My Paper Pumpkin- Get your first two months for $10 each! Use code HALFOFF2.



  



1 comment: