Friday, September 19, 2014

Simply Wonderful

Have you seen this new Photopolymer stamp set from Stampin' Up? (Each month, they release a new Photopolymer stamp set.) It's called You're Wonderful and it's so pretty! It was designed by my friend and concept artist at Stampin' Up Melody Hyde! She also designed last month's Yee-Haw. I love everything she creates!! 

I pulled it out to create a card for next month's 
Simply Beautiful Card Class. 
 Don't you just love Turquoise and Black? I sure do!! This card is fast and easy but still pretty. 
**Tip: Make sur eyou use Memento Black ink on your Photopolymer stamps as opposed to Staz On. The Staz On gums up the photopolymer and I found this out the hard way. If you clean it ASAP, you're probable ok, but if you are using it at a class or you don't clean your stamps like me, it's bad news! So, use the Memento! It comes off even after sitting on the stamp for a while. :-)

Last night I had a huge crowd at my Simply Beautiful Card class. And, I had many of you take advantage of the free class with an online purchase! Thank you so much! So, in October, I will be offering that option again! 
Simply Beautiful Card Class
October 9, 6-8 PM
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
Cost is $15 or free with a minimum purchase
We make 8 cards plus you get the envelopes too! :-)
For the To Go option, place a $40 purchase and get all 8 cards for free 
(I'll mail them to you after the live class.)
Please email me to get the hostess code to use on your order first and to make sure I put you on the list for the dress cards. The will come put together already and with a supply list.
RSVP for this class by October 7 for live and to go options.


Upcoming Classes:
(Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!)
Check out details for all classes here! 
Super Saturday is your chance to get a jump start on your holiday crafting. Four classes, each offered in person or 
"To Go," will help you with your upcoming holiday needs!

Check out Stampin' Up Weekly Specials and Clearance Rack New additions!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment