Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Yee-Haw Money Holder

I want to take a second to thank everyone who placed their first Holiday Catalog order with me over the weekend! I will be emailing you your free Class Planner this morning! I will accept orders through noon today for this awesome offer!

I also want to thank everyone who left all the fabulous comments on my post about the new catalog! As promised, I picked a name randomly to win the Four Feathers bundle and that person is...
TIFFANY KNUPPE!!!!
Tiffany, I will be empaling you shortly as well! Congratulations!

If you didn't win, don't worry! I've got more awesome giveaways planned in the coming weeks! Make sure you have joined my mailing list and liked my Facebook Page so you won't miss a single one! 

OK, now for today's project! I am in LOVE with the new Photopolymer Yee Haw set as you might imagine! Because I am "Pink Buckaroo" I know this stamp set will get well worn in my office for YEARS to come! 

I used it this weekend to make a money holder birthday card.


It was for a lithe girl, so I used Strawberry Slush along with Baked Brown Sugar and a little Silver Glimmer Paper.  The background is the Hardwood Background Stamp. I also used the new Stapler (LOVE!) and Linen Thread, which I can seem to get enough of these days! And, the new Spiral Punch is a fun addition as well! I added the "Have A" using the large Handheld Alphabet stamp. 

I used the Envelope Punch Board inside to create the money holder. 

Ok my friends, I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! And now, the countdown begins for all the Fall fun!! Have a great Tuesday! 

Next Class:
September Project Life Class
Attend in person or get it "to go" in the mail!
Check out all my fall classes here! 

September Scrapmail available through September 14
Email me to reserve yours!

My Paper Pumpkin- Get your first two months for $10 each! Use code HALFOFF2.




  


2 comments: